Monday, August 24, 2015

15 - College

"Block - SS151"





I never thought that college could be this fun. But of course, there will be a time that you're pressured and the subjects are hard and will make your brain go crazy.


But what I did enjoy is when I finally got a time with my blockmates. It was the day where we'll be having our AVP shoot for the Speech Choir.


We started our shoot from the APC Discussion room. Then we started our adventure when we finally stepped out from the APC Campus. The first place we have gone through is Metropoint where we'll be riding the LRT for us to get to Intramuros. We got off in Central Station and head our way to SM Manila to buy the props needed for the shoot. We chill for a moment and started another adventure on the way to Intramuros. This part is where we really did our best to calm ourselves. Why? We walked and walked and walked like it's the end of the world. And when we finally got ourselves in the Intramuros, we were relieved that finally just a few steps, we'll be in our destination, which is Fort Santiago.


As soon as we got to Fort Santiago, the participants, hurried and wore their costumes as soon as possible. We have to start the shoot since it was already 2 pm by the time we get there. The cameraman, Eugene Delfin, then started to fix the camera needed. And I, as a leader, helped my members to what they need. For example, I put the props they need in their body, like the scarf and etc.


And when we finally finished the shoot it was 5 pm, so we need to hurry because if we won't hurry and pack up the things, we'll get home late. It was a good experience for all of us, for we have learned something new, I hope so. But as a leader, I learned that I should always think about the members before myself. Because without them, the group is useless.




6 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember that day, the day when we went to Intramuros to shoot our AVP for the speech choir. Truth be told, the thought of going into a new place scares me, but since I went along with you guys, the trip was actually very fun.

    I also never expected that college would be this fun. Hope we win this speech choir and you've been a good leader so far :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dart! I'll do my best to be a good leader. But I'll also say sorry if I haven't been doing it for the meantime hahaha

      Delete
  2. Hi Samantha Karin Ravasco Munar! This day indeed was a really amazing day. This day was filled with so much fun and memories! Although it was tiring. Hahaha. I remember how we commuted on the way home and we got left behind by our classmates so we had to walk from Edsa station to Alphaland. But, unfortunately, I lost my wallet and my I.D. . But still it was so fun! :)

    And, As your Co-Leader in our incoming speech choir. I vow to help you in all things you need for this competition and I know that we can do this, we just need to be relaxed and be unified.

    Great post! Keep up the good work pancake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of the most happiest days that I had experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Its good to know that you're happy and you enjoy that day :)

      Delete
  4. I see that all of you are very happy in that picture! It was sad that I can't go with all of you because my mother had asked me out for lunch. So sad for me... -_- <3<3

    ReplyDelete