Thursday, July 9, 2015

3 - Life of a Fangirl

"My Life as a KPOP fan"



"Being a FAN doesn't mean you were there from the BEGINNING, it means you are willing to be there UNTIL THE END" - parayeah





There are many things in life that you'll encounter that can come and go. But for me, KPOP is part of my life. No one can stop me from loving and embracing whole-heartedly what KPOP is.





Being a fangirl is NOT EASY. There's a lot of struggles and challenges you'll meet from time to time. Your biggest enemy in this part is MONEY. Why? you'll need it for the concert (if ever they have), albums, and different merchandise or clothes.

But despite of all those struggles, it didn't become a hindrance for me to stop. It actually helped me to be a better person. It helped  me widen my comprehension on different cultures. It made me love not only who I am but also different people with different beliefs and ideals. KPOP thought me that no matter what language it is, if its music, everyone can really unite as one.





If there's a good side, then there's also a bad side. But for me, it doesn't suit well. KPOP hasn't been a bad influence for me unlike other fangirls. They made fangirling into the next level, which is obsession.They'll follow their bias and stalk everything about them. Try to ask them anything about their bias, I bet they'll answer it in complete details. There's a lot of situations but I won't tell it all.


This is just a simple introduction for you to know me. I'll leave everything a misery. All I want you to know is that KPOP has its ups and downs. It just depends on the person whether she'll take it as a good one or the bad one. Don't underestimate fangirls, in just a mean of time, I bet everyone will be there to bash you. That proves how united we are. Love us and we'll love you.

NOTE: this isn't a threat hahaha.







No comments:

Post a Comment