Saturday, June 20, 2015

1 - Loyalty approved

"Cats or Dogs?"



"If having a SOUL means being able to feel LOVE, LOYALTY and GRATITUDE, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."- James Herriot


In LOVE, it doesn't mean another human should also love you. Animals can do the same for you. But not all animals can do the same. You just have to pick the best animal that fits you and fits your family.




I was always asked the question, "Which pet do you prefer? Cat or Dog". For me, that was the one of the hardest question they throw. Why? Simply, because I love both of the pets. But, I didn't stop there, I told them,"Yes, I love both pets but one thing that make them differ from each other is their love, loyalty and behavior". Its true, right?











Cats and Dogs differ from each other "bigtime". When it comes to love, dogs really do love humans. Unlike cats, they're just there for you if you give them food. Same goes when it comes to loyalty. Dogs give love and loyalty to their human friend if they're being taken care and if they feel the same.




I'm not saying that I don't like cats as much as I like dogs but you know when it comes to the behavior, you'll sometimes prefer dogs than cats. Dogs are the best "bestfriend", "buddy" and "pal" you could have.



But in the end, it doesn't matter whether its a cat or its a dog. You just need to pick the best pet you could have or you could pick both, as long as they satisfy your needs why you need them. They'll always be there for you no matter what. Just love them, take care of them, trust them and most especially treat them like they're one of your family. They're the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment